volunteers needed for TAP on Monday, March 3

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      Robert, thanks for joining us.  Anyone else want to jump in?  There are 20-some evictions set so it likely will be busy.

      Robert White <rbwhite@...> wrote:
      I’m in for Monday. Thanks, Robert

      On 2/29/08 3:30 PM, "Jeff Gold" <jeffgold2@yahoo. com> wrote:

      There are 20-some evictions set on Monday, March 3.  Courtroom is 313 (that's upstairs).  Arrival time is 7:30am.  Volunteers are Sarah R., Ryan, Steve S., and Rachel (shadowing).  We need more volunteers so that we can run most efficiently and effectively.  Please let me know.  Thanks, JG

    • Peter Gundy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008
        Jeff-

        I've decided that my class schedule prevents from participating meaningfully in TAP this semester, as I have 8:45 class every day but Wednesday.

        I will strongly consider becoming an active member next fall, subject to my class and extracurricular schedule.

        Thanks.

        -Peter Gundy
        1L