Annual TAP Training

  • Jessica Guay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007

      Hello TAPers!  It’s that time again for our annual TAP Training!  As returning TAP volunteers, while you are not required to attend the training, it is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED, especially for those who have been unable to participate recently and are perhaps a bit rusty.  The training is Saturday, September 8th from 11:30am to 5pm in room 213, and of course we will be feeding you tasty food.  Because of this, we need to know how many people are going to be there.  So, please RSVP to Jessica (jguay@...) and tell her “yes”, “no”, or “please take me off this list, I no longer wish to receive emails” no later than Thursday the 6th at noon. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there!

      - JG

    • Durfee, Laura Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        Jessica,

        I have another TAP recruit. Lance Lindeen, llindeen@..., would
        like to be on our mailing list. I told him if he wants to attend the
        training (he didn't know if he would be available) to email you by
        noon. However, he would like information about the make-up session,
        when we schedule it, if he is not available for the regular training.

        How did the meeting with Jeff and Blake go?

        Laura Jane