TAP this week

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 19 7:27 AM

      Hello everyone,

      There is a full slate of evictions set for Thursday and Friday morning this week.  If you signed up to volunteer for one of those two days, we will see you at the Justice Building at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning,  and 8:30 a.m. Friday morning.

      We had a lot of 1Ls sign up to volunteer at the new volunteer training session, which is fabulous.  Right now, we are looking for 2-3 experienced volunteers to come each of those days.  If you have volunteered with TAP in the past and would like to do so either Thursday or Friday, please let me know.

      Looking forward to seeing you bright and early tomorrow morning.

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T:  (812) 339-7668