migrating over to a Google group

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012

      Hi everyone,

      After hearing people’s complaints about getting our messages lost in their spam filters we’ve decided to migrate this group over to a Google group.  To request an invite, please do so here:

      https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tenantassistanceproject

      If you are no longer interested in receiving emails from TAP, *not* clicking on that link would probably be a good way to accomplish that.  J

      Thanks everyone…

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T:  (812) 339-7668