Starting TAP up for the semester

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012

      Hello everyone!  I hope you had good summers.

      I am thinking of starting TAP up again next Thursday morning, August 30.  This will only be for returning TAP volunteers, as we will not have had the new training yet for 1Ls.  Is there interest in getting started next Thursday?  If so, please sign up on this Google doc.  Meetup times will be as indicated.

      Hope to see you then.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsyVqde4tcWPdDhBa2h0M1JQS0FTZ2V3a1Bvbl9lOGc#gid=0

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T:  (812) 339-7668