TAP this week

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1 2:15 PM

      Hi everyone,

      This is another week where it looks like there won’t be enough evictions on the docket on Thursday to justify TAP’s presence.  However, there appear to be a whole slate of them on Friday.  So I’m going to go ahead and cancel TAP tomorrow.  Anyone interested in volunteering this Friday?  Meetup will be at 8:30 in front of Judge Haughton’s courtroom.  Send me an email if you plan to come.

      Hope to see you on Friday!

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T: (812) 339-7668

      F: (812) 339-2081

    • Jennifer Prusak
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 7 1:58 PM

        Hi everyone,

        It looks like there will be a number of evictions set on Thursday morning in Judge Cure’s courtroom.  Anyone interested in volunteering with TAP on Thursday?  If so, let me know.  Meetup will be at approximately 8 a.m., with eviction hearings set to begin at 8:30.

        I will be out of town on Friday and TAP will therefore only be meeting Thursday this week.

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 29 7:19 AM

          Hi everyone,

          We’re still looking for volunteers for TAP this week.  If you’re interested and haven’t signed up on this Google Doc yet, please do so today or tomorrow.

          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsyVqde4tcWPdDhBa2h0M1JQS0FTZ2V3a1Bvbl9lOGc#gid=0

          Best,

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 3, 2012

              Hi everyone,

              Who’s up for volunteering with TAP this week?  Meetups, as always, will be at 8:00 in front of Judge Cure’s courtroom on Thursday and at 8:30 by Judge Haughton’s court on Friday.  If you’re interested, either email directly or sign up on the Google doc…

              Hope to see you then.

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 9, 2012

                Hi everyone,

                Who’s interested in volunteering at TAP this week?  As always, meetups will be at 8:00 on Thursday in front of Judge Cure’s court, and at 8:30 on Friday in front of Judge Haughton’s court.  I’m thinking that next week will be the last week of TAP for the semester so if you’re interested in joining us, now’s the time.

                Hope to see you at the Justice building…

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 29, 2012

                  Hi everyone,

                  I just wanted to send out another reminder for interested students to sign up for TAP sessions for tomorrow and Friday.  We still have room for one or two more volunteers tomorrow.  Right now we only have one person signed up for Friday – so if we don’t get a few more volunteers that day we’ll have to cancel.

                  If you’re interested in volunteering either this week or next week, please sign up on this google doc:

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 19, 2012

                    Hello everyone,

                    There is a full slate of evictions set for Thursday and Friday morning this week.  If you signed up to volunteer for one of those two days, we will see you at the Justice Building at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning,  and 8:30 a.m. Friday morning.

                    We had a lot of 1Ls sign up to volunteer at the new volunteer training session, which is fabulous.  Right now, we are looking for 2-3 experienced volunteers to come each of those days.  If you have volunteered with TAP in the past and would like to do so either Thursday or Friday, please let me know.

                    Looking forward to seeing you bright and early tomorrow morning.