Thursday's TAP

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      Although I did not get a copy of the court calendar (it sometimes happens if the court staff gets busy or forgets), TAP is running.  8am meet-up time at the Justice Building.  Courtroom: ask the security officers where Judge Cure's courtroom is.   Sorry but I don't have the volunteer list in front of me.  If you told me you are coming, show up.  I think that there were five of you.  Anyone else want to come?  Just let me know and show up.  Thanks, Jeff

    • Jeff Gold
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2011
        While I have not yet seen Thursday's court calendar, it is my understanding that there are evictions scheduled. So with volunteers of Samantha, Pat, and Andrew (others?), let's meet at 8am at the Justice Building at the courtroom where evictions are being held. Ask the security guards when you enter the building. See you at 8am. Anyone else?

        Thanks, JG

      • Jeff Gold
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13, 2011
          Greetings.

          14 cases set.

          Our volunteers:  Andrew, Pat, Samantha, Chris N., Nadine, Omar, and Tony.

          Courtroom:  204.

          Meet-up time:  8am.

          See you then/there.