Re: [TAP-IU] this week's TAP

  • Erin Lange
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 27 8:35 AM
      I will be there on Friday.

      On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Jeff Gold <jeffgold2@...> wrote:

      I plan to run TAP on Thursday, Sept 30 (8am meet-up time) and on Friday, Oct 1 (9am meet-up time).  Anyone interested?  If so, please reply which day you want to volunteer.  It would be great to have a nice mix of experienced and new volunteers there.  Thanks, JG

      --
      Erin M. Lange
      Indiana University MaurerSchool of Law
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 4, 2010
        I plan to run TAP this week on Friday only.  That's October 8.  9am meet-up time.  Who's interested?  (I was told by the court that there are not any evictions set on Thursday due to a lack of courtroom availability.)

      • Jeff Gold
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 18, 2010
          While I know that the law school is on fall break this week, I have been asked by various folk if TAP is running this week.  Yes, let's run TAP this week -- Thursday (8am meet-up) and Friday (9am meet-up).  I'll run it if we get enough volunteers.  RSVP if you want to volunteer and tell me what day.  Have a good break.  Best, Jeff

        • Jeff Gold
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 25, 2010
            Welcome back from break.  I plan to run TAP on Thursday 28 Oct (8am meet-up) and on Friday 29 Oct (9am meet-up).  Please let me know if you want to volunteer.  Best, JG

          • Jeff Gold
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 31, 2010
              It is my understanding that Judge Cure does not have a courtroom this Thursday so, unless I hear otherwise later in the week, we will not run TAP on Thursday.  (Sorry but we also can't run TAP the following Thursday as I think that the courts are closed in observance of Veterans Day.)

              I plan to run TAP on Friday, 11/5.  Meet-up time is 9am.  Interested?  Please let me know.

            • Jeff Gold
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 23, 2011
                I plan to run TAP this week on Thursday, Jan 27 (8am meet-up) and Friday, Jan 28 (9am meet-up).  Please let me know if you want to volunteer.  Thanks, Jeff

              • Jeff Gold
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 10, 2011
                  I am now seeking volunteers for TAP on Thursday, April 14 (8am meet-up) and on Friday, April 15 (8:30am meet-up).  Please note that I may need to cancel Friday's TAP due to my needing to be elsewhere; I'll keep you posted.

                  The last TAP of the semester will be next Thursday, April 21.  Hope to see you at an upcoming TAP.  Thanks, JG

                • Pat Tighe
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 11, 2011
                    I will be there both days! Also, thanks for setting up the party. Sorry Sam and I had to leave early. See ya thurs.
                    -Pat

                    On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:53 AM, Jeff Gold <jeffgold2@...> wrote:

                    I am now seeking volunteers for TAP on Thursday, April 14 (8am meet-up) and on Friday, April 15 (8:30am meet-up).  Please note that I may need to cancel Friday's TAP due to my needing to be elsewhere; I'll keep you posted.

                    The last TAP of the semester will be next Thursday, April 21.  Hope to see you at an upcoming TAP.  Thanks, JG

                    --
                    Patrick J. Tighe
                    J.D. Candidate, 2013