1198Today's ethics training

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Sep 5, 2012

      All 1Ls and anyone else who hasn't attended the ethics training before this year:

      Don't forget to go to the training today at noon in the moot court room. The training is mandatory if you want to participate in TAP. Even though it's too late to RSVP on symplicity, you can still attend (though you may not get food). If for some reason you can't attend but you still want to participate, email either me, or Jon Turpin at jbturpin@..., and we'll fill you in on what you have to do (once we figure that out).

      Best,

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T:  (812) 339-7668