1190volunteers for this week's TAP

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Mar 26, 2012

      Hi everyone,

      As usual, meetup will be at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday in front of Judge Cure’s courtroom and at 8:30 a.m. on Friday in front of Judge Haughton’s.  As an added incentive, I’ll also be arguing a case on Thursday morning -- so Thursday might be a particularly educational day for you to come to TAP if you’ve been thinking about coming for a while but haven’t gotten around to it.

      If you’d like to volunteer, either sign up on the Google doc or email me directly.  Hope to see you at the Justice Building this week.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsyVqde4tcWPdDhBa2h0M1JQS0FTZ2V3a1Bvbl9lOGc#gid=0

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T:  (812) 339-7668