1180no evictions scheduled for tomorrow

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Feb 23, 2012

      I just received confirmation from Judge Haughton’s clerk that there are no evictions scheduled for tomorrow morning.  As such, TAP will not be running.

      Monroe Circuit Court has, as of late, been grouping larger than normal numbers of eviction hearings on single days, leaving other days with no hearings at all.  I am not certain how long the court intends to keep scheduling the cases in this fashion, but I am hopeful that their dockets will even out soon.

      Jennifer S. Prusak

      Attorney at Law

      Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow

      Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

      214 S. College Avenue

      Bloomington, IN  47404

      T:  (812) 339-7668