1175FW: Seminar on Residential Landlord-Tenant Law

  • Jennifer Prusak
    Feb 13, 2012

      (From Corey Wright:)

      TAP members,

      Up to five members from our group are given first-dibs on free scholarship-passes to an upcoming seminar relating to landlord-tenant law on March 20 in South Bend. If interested, follow the instructions to sign up below.

      Corey Wright

      Board Member, Tenant Assistance Project

      From: BL-LAW-CSO <bl-law-cso@...>

      Subject: FW: Residential Landlord-Tenant Law

      Date: February 13, 2012 2:06:54 PM EST

      To: "Wright, Corey Allen" <cowright@...>

      Hi Corey,

      I wanted to give folks who are involved in TAP an opportunity to sign up for this seminar before we sent it out to everyone.

      Please let me know if you have any questions or if I there’s any other information I can provide.

      Thank you,

      Abby