OFFICE MANAGER (Female, S1, Rp 10-15 juta, Office @Kuningan Jakarta)

  • Satu Karir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      Our client, a consumer goods company having office in HR Rasuna Said Kuningan Jakarta, is looking for an OFFICE MANAGER. The candidate is expected to lead a small team with less than 5 members. Managerial and administrative skills are expected to be demonstrated by the candidate.

      QUALIFICATION
      - Female
      - Graduated from S1 (Bachelor degree) from any background
      - Possess managerial and administrative skills
      - Proficient in English both passive and active

      SEND APPLICATION
      - Write the applied position at the subject of email
      - Send email to: satukarir@...
      - ‘ONLY’ send 2 documents: (1) CV, (2) Photo
      - Maximum of file size is 250 Kilobyte (KB)

      SATU KARIR
      Talent Search and Placement