Lowongan PAN BROTHERS

  • Black Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009

      We are a leading export oriented and integrated garment manufacturer. Due to our continued business expansion, we invite highly qualified and dedicated individuals for the following position:

      MATERIAL COST CONTROL STAFF

      Requirements:
      * Male/ Female, age max. 30 years old
      * Graduate from Accounting/ Management
      * Experience 1 year as Accounting/ Administration/ Finance Staff
      * Good command of spoken and written English
      * Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage
      * Having good knowledge in Microsoft Office
      * Domicile at West or North Jakarta

      Interested candidates, please send application letter, CV & recent photograph
      within 2 weeks to: Read more at  http://accountingandauditingjobs.blogspot.com/

      Berbagi video sambil chatting dengan teman di Messenger.
      Sekarang bisa dengan Yahoo! Messenger baru.