Fw: RCPP Latest Vacancy

  • Arzanela Arifin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 405 KB

    From: RC, Jakarta Pacific Place Asst. DOHR [mailto:rc.jktrt.asst.dohr@...]
    Sent: 27 Agustus 2010 18:53
    To: 'Arzanela K. Kuncoro'
    Subject: RCPP Latest Vacancy

    Thank you so much

    Cahyadi Pakeh

    Assistant Director of Human Resources

    The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place

    Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD)

    Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52 – 53

    Jakarta 12190

    Telephone : 62 21 2550 1888

    Fax : 62 21 2550 1990

    Email : cahyadi.pakeh@...

    A perfect way to meet up with friends and enjoy a chill out relaxing atmosphere in our garden while enjoying the ultimate personal barbecue. Savor the wide selections of Middle Eastern grilled specialties prepared by our Moroccan guest chef Amine Abdelmounaime.

    The exotic items are featuring Shawarmas, Arabic grilled fish, Egyptian beef kebab and so many others... All flavored with Middle Eastern spices.

    Price starts from Rp. 288,000++ per person for minimum 30 pax. For more information and reservations, please contact 8 Lounge at 021 2550 1993.

    This communication contains information from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. that may be confidential. Except for personal use by the intended recipient, or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who receives this information is prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, and/or using it. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it and all copies, and promptly notify the sender. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law.