Vacancy in Invesment Company

  • Dina
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010
      People
      Development Agency
      Is Human Resources Consultant
      Company located in Jakarta
      Our clients, invesment company in Jakarta, is
      looking for young professional,
      who is committed to be part
      of their team as:

      OFFICE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (Code : PDA 189)
      Requirements:
      - Male
      - Bachelor degree in Accountancy
      - Min 3 years experience in finance, accounting & taxes at mining company
      - Willing to placed at KALTIM

      FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Code : PDA 190)
      Requirements :
      - Male
      - Bachelor degree in Accountancy
      - Min 3 years experience in KAP as auditor
      - Familiar with financial statement & tax

      Send your detailed CV and recent photograph (Ms.Word 2003 version, Max
      200Kb) to :
      pda@...
      Before June, 15 2010. Reference code of position must be written on the
      email subject (Name-PDA 189 / PDA 190)

      People Development Agency
      ROYAL PALACE Office Complex B-12
      Jl. Prof Dr. Soepomo SH No 178A
      Jakarta Selatan 12870 - Indonesia
      Telp : (021) 8314563, 8314567
      Fax : (021) 8314230
      Website: www.pdaconsultant.com
    • Dina

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 28, 2010
          People
          Development Agency
          Is Human Resources Consultant
          Company located in Jakarta
          Our clients, invesment company in Jakarta, is
          looking for young professional,
          who is committed to be part
          of their team as:

          OFFICE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (Code : PDA 189)
          Requirements:
          - Male
          - Bachelor degree in Accountancy
          - Min 3 years experience in finance, accounting & taxes at mining company
          - Willing to placed at KALTIM

          FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Code : PDA 190) Requirements :
          - Male
          - Bachelor degree in Accountancy
          - Min 3 years experience in KAP as auditor
          - Familiar with financial statement & tax

          ACCOUNTING STAFF(Code : PDA 199)
          - Male
          - Bachelor degree in Accountancy
          - Min 1 years experience in finance, accounting & taxes at mining company
          - Willing to placed at KALTIM

          ACCOUNTING STAFF(Code : PDA 199A)
          - Male
          - Bachelor degree in Accountancy
          - Min 1 years experience in finance, accounting & taxes at mining company
          - Willing to placed at Pekan Baru

          Send your detailed CV and recent photograph (Ms.Word 2003 version, Max
          200Kb) to :
          pda@...
          Before Juli, 15 2010. Reference code of position must be written on the

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2010
[...]

            - Min 1 years experience in finance, accounting & taxes at palm oil
            plantation
            - Willing to placed at Pekan Baru

            Send your detailed CV and recent photograph (Ms.Word 2003 version, Max
            200Kb) to :
            pda@...
            Before Juli, 25 2010. Reference code of position must be written on the

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
[...]

              Before August 19, 2010. Reference code of position must be written on the