[Job] PT INDOTURBINE
PT INDOTURBINE was established in June 1973, coinciding with the concurrent boom in the oil and gas
exploration business, both in the international marketplace and within Indonesia, where the domestic requirement for oil and natural gas increased dramatically.
Starting out with being the Indonesian agents for Solar Gas Turbines (U.S.A) products, PT INDOTURBINE as a company saw its business grow with rapid strides. The marketing of the Solar Gas Turbine brand name met a highly receptive response from Pertamina (the national oil corporation) and other oil and gas companies. PT INDOTURBINE’s initial success was due mainly to the efficient operation of its Solar Gas Turbine units, which employed sophisticated technology, and the support network of the company’s competent and dedicated staff.
In 1987 following a cooperation agreement with IPTN (UMC) in Bandung, the overhaul of these gas turbines in Indonesia was made possible for the first time. Previously the work had to be done in the United States. IPTN’s new Universal Maintenance Center provides the advanced equipment to perform the overhaul operation efficiently. Costs for the formerly expensive procedure could therefore be reduced significantly, and a substantial savings in time was also gained.
PT INDOTURBINE’s cooperative venture with IPTN (UMC) additionally demonstrated that Indonesia’s extremely important transfer-of- technology program could be successfully carried out in phases. This achievement was due in large part to the fact that IPTN had modern facilities and equipment at its disposal in Bandung, backed by the advanced, sophisticated technology on hand.
* Male, 25 – 30 years old.
* S1 degree in Mechanical,Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering from reputable university
* Minimum of 3 years related experience.
* Good interpersonal skills and command in written and Spoken English language skills.
* Good customer orientation and customer handling skills.
* Good problem-solving skills & Achievement oriented
* Willing to travel outside of Jakarta and work on flexible time
* Increase sales volume and profit from customers
* Maximize opportunities to sell product & services where possible
* Keep existing and potential customers updated on new products, services and technologies
* Gather market information from customer’s activities, projects and sales forecasts
* Establish and maintain high level of relationship with customers
* Female, 20 – 23 years old.
* D1 in Administration or Secretarial Academy
* Fresh Graduate.
* Good Looking and having good personality.
* Living in Narogong / Cibubur area is preferred.
* Record Keeping
Please send your CV and recent photograph to link address below before 15 March 2010
rezaay@...Click and read full details at http://oilgashotvacancy.blogspot.com/2010/03/pt-indoturbine.html
"PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR APPLY TO THIS EMAIL"
Coba Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta yang baru
Kini dengan update real-time, panggilan video, dan banyak lagi!