FW: Vacancy at The U.S. Embassy Jakarta
From: Musdi, My D [mailto:MusdiMD@...]
Sent: 25 Agustus 2009 8:56
Subject: Vacancy at The U.S. Embassy Jakarta
U.S. Embassy, Jakarta has a vacancy for a Mechanic (Plumber). The incumbent performs all aspects of the plumbing trade including installation, renovation, modification, preventive maintenance and repair, rebuilding machinery, equipment and components associated with piping and plumbing systems (including sprinkler, water supply and waste water treatment systems and an extensive range of large and small plumbing equipment for various Government held properties).
1. High School diploma is required.
2. At least two (2) years experience in plumbing maintenance, repair and construction.
3. Level II (Limited Knowledge) of English and Level III (good working knowledge) in Bahasa are required.
4. Must have advanced knowledge of plumbing. Must be enthusiastic to learn new technology, understand all aspects of different plumbing jobs, and know how to fulfill and complete various job requirements in accordance with work plans.
5. Must be skilled in the use of plumbing equipment, and be familiar with modern plumbing equipment and methods. Must be licensed to operate truck, forklift, utility vehicle and possess a common vehicle driver's license (SIM A).
6. Must be able to manually lift up to 20 kgs, and be familiar with security and safety equipment
If you meet ALL the qualifications above, kindly send your application and updated CV via email (with no photo nor certificates attached) to jakartahro@...
Please check out our website for other current vacancies at www.jakarta.usembassy.gov
at Job Vacancies and please read “How to apply”.
My Devi Musdi
The U.S. Embassy Jakarta
Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan
Jakarta , Indonesia
start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00