T800 Series 2 Service Manual

  • ian_vk2hk
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2011
      Can anyone inform me where I can find a T800 Series 2 Service manual. I have a slimline version, I also want to know what is involved in converting it from the current 440-480 down to 400-440 for use as an amateur repeater, specifically down to 438, -5Mhz offset. I am looking at modifying this unit to be used as a D-Star repeater, I have the necessary GMSK Modem etc, so any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks
      Ian
    • mike-g7bnf
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2011
        Is this not on the repeaterbuilder site?

        The conversion info is certainly on the net

        mike

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011

          Hi Mike, could not find it on the repeaterbuilder site, but now have a copy from elsewhere. I’ve also been looking for the conversion info, I have found some but it seems more for the series one than two.

          Thanks

          Ian (VK2HK)

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011
            Ian,

            If you look at the schematics and parts lists, they show the different
            values needed for the three frequency segments.

            Depending on how far below 440 you are trying to go, it may be fine as is.

            Ed Yoho
            W6YJ

            On 8/13/2011 2:28 AM, Ian (VK2HK) wrote:

            > Hi Mike, could not find it on the repeaterbuilder site, but now have a
            > copy from elsewhere. I’ve also been looking for the conversion info, I
            > have found some but it seems more for the series one than two.
            >
            > *Thanks*
            >
            > *Ian (VK2HK)*

          • Ian (VK2HK)
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011
              Thanks Ed, yes I had a look at that, may need to look at mods for RX but
              might get away with TX, 438.125/432.725

              Regards
              Ian (VK2HK)

              If you look at the schematics and parts lists, they show the different
              values needed for the three frequency segments.

              Depending on how far below 440 you are trying to go, it may be fine as is.

              Ed Yoho
              W6YJ

              On 8/13/2011 2:28 AM, Ian (VK2HK) wrote:

              > Hi Mike, could not find it on the repeaterbuilder site, but now have a
              > copy from elsewhere. I've also been looking for the conversion info, I
              > have found some but it seems more for the series one than two.
              >
              > *Thanks*
              >
              > *Ian (VK2HK)*

            • mike-g7bnf
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 13, 2011

                http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AjB7mS4AYo7kRNYCEr3PAzw4hJp4;_ylc=X1MDMjAyMzM5MjMxMgRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcwMgRuX2dwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgN1ay55YWhvby5jb20EcXVlcnkDdDgwMCBkLXN0YXIgcmVwZWF0ZXIEc2FvAzE-?vc=uk&p=t800+d-star+repeater&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-702

                mike

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 14, 2011
                  Ian, what are the model numbers of the equipment you have?