Palomar property for sale

  • Bob Nanz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 12:46 PM
      Hi all,

      I know the topic of buying a property has come up from time to time.

      An acquaintance of mine on Palomar wants to put his property up for sale
      and will list it soon.

      Many of you might know it as the helicopter pad across the street from the
      general store.

      It has about two acres of four that are very flat and presently paved.

      I think it an ideal property for astronomy.

      It has a very large open area free of obstruction.

      It generally has good seeing and light winds.

      The major drawback is that unless there is a marine layer the sky is quite
      bright.

      I am looking for people who might be interested in forming some sort of a
      group.

      Please contact me if you are interested.

      Bob

      760-751-3992