Mobile Observatory - Who Owns?

  • Kurt Barnhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 9:02 PM
      I just posted a photo called MobileObserv1. Please take a look. This
      photo was taken near Julian, CA.

      Does anyone know who owns this observatory?

      Please feel free to email me privately -->> N6MD@...

      Kurt Barnhart
      N6MD, Lake Hodges and Julian
    • Paul Sterngold
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 11:51 PM
        That's quite a rig! I do not know who owns it, but others here are more active
        than I and might recognize it.

        Cheers,
        Paul Sterngold

        --- Kurt Barnhart <lakehodgesradio@...> wrote:

        > I just posted a photo called MobileObserv1. Please take a look. This
        > photo was taken near Julian, CA.
        >
        > Does anyone know who owns this observatory?
        >
        > Please feel free to email me privately -->> N6MD@...
        >
        > Kurt Barnhart
        > N6MD, Lake Hodges and Julian

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      • Alan Gordon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 11:54 AM
          HI Kurt,

          Don't know anything about the mobile observatory, but I am also a ham, N6ZI. I have been into astronomy less than a year and use my DS-90 to look for doubles, open clusters, planets and the moon from my backyard in cloudy and light polluted Point Loma. Hope to get another scope one of these days and even carry it to some place where I can see the night sky better.

          73, Al, N6ZI, rsvp2al@...

          Kurt Barnhart <lakehodgesradio@...> wrote: I just posted a photo called MobileObserv1. Please take a look. This
          photo was taken near Julian, CA.

          Does anyone know who owns this observatory?

          Please feel free to email me privately -->> N6MD@...

          Kurt Barnhart
          N6MD, Lake Hodges and Julian

          Yahoo! Groups Links