Solar observing

  • Bill Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      I sort of hesitate to post this since the Tennessee Vols are about to start
      whooping up on the hated Gators but I've got the setups out in the front
      yard if anyone's interested. Looking pretty good when it's steady.

      I'm in Encinitas @ 705 Nardo Rd. if you're in the area and want to drop in
      for a peek. If you don't see me at an eyepiece I'll be checking out the game
      so just knock on the front door.

      Tomorrow's session is cancelled due to Dallas week- GO SKINS!

      Bill