  • Jason Nicholls
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hope Phil doesn't mind me starting a forum for TAB but the members are
      growing and wanting a forum to discuss.
      Main reason at the moment for a forum is discussing transfering games
      from the old cat to TAB.
      I have 1000 lines of CAT code to turn into TAB. Shame there wasn't a
      program to do it! Then again I have an idea to speed up the process of
      the mind boggling transfer.
      Cutting all the response code from CAT and pasting it into a WORD file.
      Then using the rename function for a word throughout. Haven't used a
      Wordprocessor for awhile so I'll see if that works.

      Jason
    • catventure
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
        Hi Jason,

        It is a good idea to begin a new email group here on Yahoo. I certainly
        don't mind in the slightest, and if it helps members overcome
        difficulties and "teething troubles" in moving across to TAB or
        transferring/converting code into TAB then so much the better.
        I think it will be a most useful club for "old hands" of CAT coding
        and "newbies" to the world TAB programming.

        Regards,
        catventure.