- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
THIS GROUP CLOSES TO POSTING EVERY WEEKEND TO GIVE THE MODS A BREAK!
NOTE: this is an ADRENALS group, not a T3 or hypothyroid group. You need to do SALIVA CORTISOL to prove low cortisol.
This patient-to-patient discussion group is based on the following:
1) T3 Circadian Method: creatively used in this group to improve low cortisol
2) Optimal iron levels: an important aspect of treating adrenals & your overall health
3) Inflammation: important to discern & treat, since it can suppress your feedback loop/adrenal function
4) Immune function as a whole: Very important in your adrenal health and well-being, including learning about Th1 & Th2 cytokine response, Natural Killer/T helper cell function, plus gut health/probiotic use to strengthen immune response (includes potential Candida, leaky gut, SIBO (Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), etc.
5) Methylation cycle (plus MTHFR): for proper detoxification plus better utilization of nutrients
6) Emphasis on wholeness: i.e. rather than focusing on one or two aspects of achieving better adrenal function
7) Open-mindedness: This group encourages patients to do their own investigation, check our work, & add to future discussions as we are now and always will be work in progress in understanding the mechanisms of adrenal dysfunction.
DISCLAIMER: This is an adrenal discussion group: feedback is NOT to be a substitute for a patient-doctor relationship. What you do with the information offered is at YOUR OWN RISK and you agree to this by joining. Find a good doctor to teach this to and work with.
- Apr 3, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.