Summer Camp

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2011
    Hi Everyone,
    Attached is the form with the costs of summer camp. This form and the payment for camp need to be turned in on Monday, we have to have it to council by 4/30/11. Checks should be made payable to Troop 104. We will collect the medical forms and permission slips that were sent out earlier as soon as you have them ready, the sooner the better. Let me know if you have any questions. If you could let me know if your scout is going to attend by replying to this email it will help us get a jump on the paperwork.
    Thanks,
    Ed Bumiller
  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      Below is a list of scouts attending Sabattis, if you want to attend and are not on the list please contact me right away. I have to have this in the mail on Thursday.
      Thanks
      Ed Bumiller

      Scouts:
      BonnellMichael