Troop 104: PLC should come 15+ minutes early tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2014
      If your scout was elected to the patrol leaders council recently, then I would advise that he come at least 15 minutes early tonight.  After last week's training, I think it would be prudent for the PLC to better sketch out their game plan for tonight's meeting.

      For those that aren't aware, we'll be having 10 additional scouts from Pack 34 crossing in tonight, and we will also have up to 8 visitors (with parents) from Pack 98 who are evaluating our Troop.  Since this will be the first real time out for our newly elected troop guides, they and other PLC members should plan a few extra minutes of preparation.  I also want an Asst. SM with each of the 2 new scout patrols to assist the guides in getting grounded.

      Thanks,
      Troop 104