Help at the Fanwood recycling Center for the next two Saturdays

  • grrhein
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2014

      Hi Everyone - sorry this is so last minute, but I just got the info.  Troop 33 has asked to share Feb. 22 with us at the Fanwood Recycling Center, since they are camping next weekend.  Please let me know ASAP if you could help for either the 8:45 -11 A shift or the 10:45- 1P shift.  This includes adults too if at all possible but please let me know, although I'm putting this together I will be attending a seminar at Kean from 9 - 2 and will not be able to get there.

      Any adults that can help out with this, please get back to me so I can coordinate the scouts with you.

      Second & more important the HS Environmental club is having a problem for tomorrow, Sat. Feb. 15 and can't fully staff the center so we've been asked to help then also - for all of you who are not attending our campout this weekend, Adults this includes you also if you can spare some time tomorrow to go over there and help it will be appreciated.  Because I am camping I will not be able to help, but please let me know so I can keep a record of our scouts that have helped out - especially those that need community service hours.

      Thank you

      Gail Rhein