Scot Sunday

  • Okell, Robert - BLS
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014

      Thank you to all who volunteered to pariticpate in the church service this Sunday. The participants are:

      Readers-  Michael Bonne & Jack Thal

      Ushers- Brendan Cheney & Grady Szuch

      Greeter- Ian Gordon & Doug McIntyre

      Oblation Bearer- CJ Stueck & Steve Rhein

      All Scouts (especially the participants) please be at the church by 9:45 am at the latest. That way we can get everybody settled into their rolls. Remember, please wear your Class A’s. In the event of any changes due to the predicted storm this weekend (cancelation’s delays, etc.), please check your email regularly on Saturday. I will try to provide updates as they come in (if necessary).

      On behave of All Saint’s, thank you.

      YIS

      Mr. Okell

    • Ian
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2014
        All,
         By mistake I forgot that I was going to be away this weekend and I got my dates mixed up with Scout Sunday. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tomorrow morning as a greeter. If one of the other scouts could volunteer to take my spot I would be very grateful. Sorry for ye mixup and for the late notice but I jut realized that I couldn't make it. Thank you and see you all Monday night for the meeting.
                  YOS,
                       -Ian Gordon

        Sent from my iPhone

      • jkbcdzoo@...