Scout Sunday, Feb. 9

  • Okell, Robert - BLS
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2014

      All,

      We need scout volunteers to participate in the 10 service this Sunday (Feb. 9). Normally, I  would request volunteers at tonight’s meeting, but since t has been cancelled  I am making this request. If you would like to participate, please let me know by noon tomorrow (earlier, though ,is better) since the church needs to prepare the service leaflet. We would need:

      2 readers

      2 ushers

      2 oblation bearers

      2 greeters.

      If you wish to volunteer to participate, please let me know which position you would like. It will be first come first serve. If more scouts volunteer than needed, we will find a place for you. Beware, if nobody volunteers, you will probably be drafted  on Sunday morning. Readers will be provided to the readers before hand.

      I hope to hear from you soon.

      YIS,

      Mr. Okell

      Charter Organization Representative

    • Susan Bonnell
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2014
        Michael will be a reader.   Will the reading be available in advance?

        Susan

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2014

          I can be a greeter
                    -Ian Gordon

[...]