Reminder: [T-104] Cabin Camping permission slip

  • Ed Thal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2014
      Just a friendly reminder that we are looking for a firm count of cabin campers by this Monday, February 3rd.  Please let me know and bring your permission slips and fees to the meeting on Monday night.

      Mr. Thal

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: ethal@...
      Date: January 27, 2014 at 2:00:09 PM EST
      To: Troop 104 <t-104@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [T-104] Cabin Camping permission slip

      Troop 104,

      Please find attached permission slip for the Cabin Camping trip at Camp Hoover, on the weekend of February 14-16, 2014.

      Since the cabin has a limited number of bunks and we want to plan accordingly, permission slips and fees are due to me by Monday, February 3rd.

      Thank you,

      Mr. Thal