Philmont Trek email group

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2014
      We have setup a separate yahoo email group for Philmont crew emails.

      All scouts, parents and leaders should subscribe to make sure everyone gets all the necessary information.

      To subscribe, send an email to:

      Make sure you identify yourself in the email if it's not obvious who you are from your email address.  I have invited 15-20 email addresses that I knew, but everyone involved should add their addresses.

      At this point, it looks like our crew is full, with 8 scouts and 4 leaders.

      -Mr McIntyre