Klondike Packing

  • Mike Gintile
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014
      So far there's only 2 people signed up to pack the sleds tomorrow night out of 15. I wont be able to make it so if you're on the plc, going on the Klondike or not, please show up. Also, we still need at least 2 adults present-Mike
    • edb7076
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014
        I will be there. Please bring a copy of the packing list.
        Mr. B

        On 01/23/14, Mike Gintilecom> wrote:

        So far there's only 2 people signed up to pack the sleds tomorrow night out of 15. I wont be able to make it so if you're on the plc, going on the Klondike or not, please show up. Also, we still need at least 2 adults present-Mike
      • Grace Cheney
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014
          Brian & I won't be home to get bBrendan there to pack the sleds. If someone can give him a ride to & from the church, he can come help.

          Grace Cheney

          Make today great!

          On Jan 23, 2014, at 9:08 PM, Mike Gintile <raider.taker619@...> wrote:

          So far there's only 2 people signed up to pack the sleds tomorrow night out of 15. I wont be able to make it so if you're on the plc, going on the Klondike or not, please show up. Also, we still need at least 2 adults present-Mike

        • Eric Fisher
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014
            Rob and I will be there

          • jkbcdzoo@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014
              Danny Farrell will be their, may be a little late coming home from practice. Jim.
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: Mike Gintile <raider.taker619@...>
              Sender: T-104@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:08:24 -0800 (PST)