Klondike Derby ARRIVAL TIME

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2014
      All Klondike participants should be at the Watchung Reservation "Loop" (http://tinyurl.com/lsyg2fpby 8:30 on Saturday.  This allows enough time to unload the sleds, get organized, and fix any problems before check-in, which must happen no later than 9:00am (and requires ALL scouts on the sled to be present; one scout late means the sled cannot register).

      If adults want to drop-off and then go get a coffee before watching, they have until 9:45 -- that's when the sleds launch.  They should run until roughly 2:00.  Awards generally handed out 3:00.

      Adults who wish to help with our stations (weigh in, etc) can come earlier.  We'll be weighing in as early as 7:30-8:00.

      - Troop 104