Fwd: RSVPs required for Klondike Derby

  • Ed Thal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2014
    Troop 104,

    For any of you not in attendance at Monday's meeting, if you are planning on attending the Klondike Derby on Saturday, January 25th, we need to know NOW if you are planning to attend.

    The Klondike Derby organizers require that every scout be registered by name, and that registration window ends this Friday.  If you want to attend the Klondike, you must tell me NOW so we can have your name on the list.  I will, of course, need a permission slip from you before you can participate in the Derby, too.

    At this time, the following Scouts are on my list and will be registered:
    Bonnell
    Cheney
    Downey
    Fisher
    Holloway
    A. Joshua
    Lynch
    McIntyre
    O'Connor
    Scacifero
    Skolar
    Spadaro
    Szuch
    S. Thal

    If your name is not on this list and you want to be in the Klondike Derby, please email me ASAP to get on the list.

    Yours in Scouting,

    Mr. Thal

    Sent from my iPhone

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: ethal@...
    Date: January 13, 2014 at 5:05:11 PM EST
    To: Troop 104 <t-104@yahoogroups.com>
    Subject: [T-104] Permission slips for Ski Trip AND for Klondike Derby

    Troop 104,

    Please find attached permission slips for both the Ski Trip this weekend, and for the Klondike Derby next weekend.  Because tonight will be our last Troop Meeting before the Klondike, it is important that you hand in your slips for each event tonight.

    Yours truly,

    Mr. Thal