Monday's Boy Scout Meeting -- Parents plan to attend!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2011

      As a reminder, this Monday, 3/21, we will be having a special Boy Scout Meeting – our Spring Court of Honor, and new Scout Investiture Ceremony.  All Scouts should come a little early (7:15), dressed in their class A uniforms, to set up chairs.  Though parents are welcome at any meeting, they are encouraged to attend this whole meeting.  The agenda will be:

      • Court of Honor (Scouts receive their rank advancements and earned Merit Badges)
      • New Boy Scout Investiture (New Scouts get their Troop 104 neckerchiefs)
      • Friends of Scouting Talk (this is a Council solicitation talk – please donate)
      • Summer Camp presentation  (forms and info about Summer camp will be distributed tomorrow)

      See you there!