Fwd: Ed, Check Out this Month's New Products at Scoutstuff.org!

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      I say we ditch the red polo shirt and go with the Jerry Garcia and Bill Sherman model below ;-), what do you guys think?

      Mar 2, 2011 09:48:04 AM, scoutstuff@... wrote:

      To view this email as a web page, go here.

      Each month, the Boy Scouts of America is privileged to bring you the latest gear and gifts. To view all of our exciting new items, go here. Shop at your local Scout Shop or visit Scoutstuff.org today! Go here to find the store nearest you.

      Connect with us:   Facebook    Twitter    RSS    Forward to a Friend

      clear_dot

      clear_dot

      HOMEUNIFORMS & INSIGNIA  |  APPAREL  |  CD & DVD LITERATURE CAMPING CRAFTS  |  FLAGS & RIBBONS  |  GIFTS  |  COLLECTOR'S CORNER NEW!

      clear_dot

      BSA Tie-Dye T-shirt

      BSA®; Tie-Dye T-Shirt

      A way-cool way to honor the BSA! Vibrant starburst pattern is highlighted by an abstract fleur-de-lis print at center front. 100% cotton. Imported.

      Available in Youth Medium and Large as well as Adult Small to 3XL.

      Price: $14.99

      buy now

      Wood Kits

      Scout Bandz II

      2011 Generic Emblems

      Wood Kits

      Scout Bandz II

      2011 Generic Emblems

      BSA®; wood kits are better than ever! Featuring improved wood quality and a lower-than-ever price, this kit is just one of 14 new styles available now.

      Colorful silicone wrist bands in fun Scouting shapes that maintain their shape after wearing. Each pack contains 2 of each shape for a total of 12 bands per pack. Perfect for wearing or trading with friends.

      Colorfully embroidered rewards for Cub Scout achievements. Collect them, trade them! For everything but your uniform, these embroidered emblems can be displayed on jackets, patch vests, blankets, or in your collector's binder.

      Price $2.19 to $3.99

      Price $2.99

      Price $1.29

      Buy Now

      Buy Now

      Buy Now

      Camelbak Filtration Bottle

      Eureka Suite V6 Tent

      Waterproof Geocaching Journal

      Camelbak®; Filtration Bottle

      Eureka!®; Suite V6 Tent

      Waterproof Geocaching Journal

      Now you can have fresh-tasting water anywhere you go, without the waste and hassle of carrying disposable bottled waters. A 300-refill-use carbon filtration system is built right into the straw that's connected to a spill-proof lid with integrated handle.

      Unique three-pole, V-shaped dome design offers maximum headroom where you appreciate it most-at the front of the tent! Extended height continues into the front vestibule, making it an ideal choice for people over 6' tall!

      Don't let a little wet weather dampen your treasure hunt. This notebook's waterproof paper and plastic cover ensure your entries stay safe and legible even in the harshest conditions-you can even write on the paper when it's wet!

      Price $24.99

      Price $269.99

      Price $8.99

      Buy Now

      Buy Now

      Buy Now

      Send to a Friend All prices are subject to change without further notice.

      Please add
      scoutstuff@... to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

      If you do not currently receive email messages regarding special sales or new product announcements, please click the "Manage Subscriptions" link below to update your preferences.

      Make sure the items you're buying are Official Boy Scouts of America products purchased from BSA Supply or Officially Licensed products purchased from BSA Official Licensees. To find out more please visit http://www.scouting.org/Licensing.aspx.

      Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have questions and wish to contact us, please go to http://scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/contactus.aspx.

      new_updatenow_buttonRemember, to ensure you receive only the news you're interested in, update your subscription and profile information here.

      This email was sent to: edbumiller@...

      This email was sent by: Boy Scouts of America | National Supply Group
      2109 Westinghouse Blvd Charlotte, NC, 28241 USA

      We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

      Unsubscribe Manage Subscriptions Update Profile

    • edbumiller@verizon.net