Pancake Breakfast

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      Listed below are the people who signed up to help with the Lions Club pancake breakfast. I forgot to ask what times everyone can help out. Please let me know if you can work 8:00am to 10:00 or 10:00am to 12:00pm or the entire time or something else. Please wear your Class A uniform. All time worked counts as community service for rank advancement. We could still use a few more hands to help out and a few adults just to make sure everything is going well. Don't forget to bring the family to enjoy a great breakfast. The Lions Club is very supportive of scouting and Troop 104, this is an easy way for us to show our appreciation.

      Thanks,
      Ed Bumiller

      Scouts working:

      Grant Brown
      Liam Cummings    8:00 - 10:00
      Dan Farrell
      Raphael Genty
      Steven Ho
      Scott Kaiser
      Colin Okell
      Andrew Wilson
      Sam Venik

      Adults:
      Ed Bumiller 10:00 - 12:00
      Melyn Kaiser
      Shirley Genty
    • edbumiller@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
        Hi Everyone,

        Listed below are the people who signed up to help with the Lions Club pancake breakfast and the times. Please wear your Class A uniform. All time worked counts as community service for rank advancement. We could still use a few more hands to help out, I think we are covered for adults. Don't forget to bring the family to enjoy a great breakfast. The Lions Club is very supportive of scouting and Troop 104, this is an easy way for us to show our appreciation.

        Thanks,
        Ed Bumiller

        Scouts working:

        8:00 - 10:00
        Liam Cummings
        Scott Kaiser
        Colin Okell
        Sam Venik

        10:00- 12:00
        Grant Brown
        Dan Farrell
        Scott Kaiser
        Colin Okell
        Sam Venik

        No time stated
        Raphael Genty
        Steven Ho
        Andrew Wilson

        Adults:
        Abbey Wean 8:00 - 10:00
        Bill Sherman  8:00 - 10:00
        Ed Bumiller   10:00 - 12:00
        Jim Farrell     10:00 - 12:00

        Bill Sherman 8:00 - 10:00
        Ed Bumiller 10:00 - 12:00
        Melyn Kaiser
        Shirley Genty

      • Alesia Porter
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2015
          Hello All ~
          Pancake Breakfast planning is underway, it's going to be a great event with yummy food 😀

          Areas in need of support:
          - Table set up this Saturday, 2/7/15 at 1:30 pm at All Saint's. Bob OKell & I will be there. We need a few scouts to assist. Unfortunately, Derek isn't available. If your scout wants to help (needs a ride to & from) with set up, I can certainly accommodate 😀 Please respond to this email, call or text for coordinating purposes.

          - In need of a 2x4 cut into blocks by Friday night. I have the 2x4, can drop it off & pick up for cutters convenience. Please respond to this email, call or text my cell if you are interested in cutting the wood.
          Thank you for your support in the 2015 Pancake Breakfast.
          Alesia Porter, Brian Cheney & Bob OKell
          Cell#: (908) 510-3477