T104 Registration

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
    All,
    In September we announced that we were changing the registration dates to line up with our Troop Charter and the weblo cross over, at that time we collected registration for September through February. We are completing the process now by collecting registration for March 2011 - February 2012. The registration is remaining at $65.00 per scout per year. Please return the attached registration form with your payment. Also attached is a BSA medical form, if you scout went to Sabattis with the troop last year you do not have to fill one out, if your scout did not please fill out and return the attached, It does not have to be sign by your doctor for troop use.
    Let me know if you have any questions,
    Ed Bumiller