Permission Slip

  • edb7076
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
     Hi Everyone,
    Sorry for the late email. Attached is the permission slip for the campout next weekend. Since we are at the beginning of the year and schedules are very busy we are leaving Saturday morning, exact time to be determined and camping at Stokes State Forest on Saturday night, returning Sunday early afternoon. We will be doing some hiking Saturday afternoon.We will also have an opportunity for some older scouts to backpack on the Appalachian Trail and spend the night at a shelter about 10 miles away in Highpoint  State Park, we will hike back on Sunday morning. We will be carrying all our gear in back packs (including tents in case the shelter is full). We will plan menu's at tomorrow night meeting. If you can't make the meeting tomorrow please email the leaders at t-104-leaders@yahoogroups.com.

    **Bring a Bag Lunch for Saturday, we will not be providing lunch.**

    See you at tomorrow's meeting,
    Mr. Bumiller