Ski Trip in January?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 2:54 PM
    At Monday's meeting, there were several questions about whether scouts could take lessons, rent equipment, and how families could participate.  I hope the attached flyer answers most of them.

    I am very interested in getting "soft" commitments from anyone who believes that they will go -- ASAP.  There were about a dozen scouts who said that they might go... now we need parental buy-in (and we will need several adults going in order to drive).  Please send me direct email if you think you and/or your scout will go if we can pull it off.  I'd like to know by this weekend.

    Remember that we will be looking to get the $100 payment if we get the 12 it takes to commit... by September 30th ...  so give it a hard think!