Website Update

  • Doug McIntyre
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
      Hello,

      The website has been updated for the scheduling of meetings on the T-104 website. Though I do not have the subject of each meeting, not to worry this will get straightened out ASAP.

      Photos have been updated for TJ's Eagle COH also Colin Okell's Eagle COH and the COH on 6/17 and last but not least both the Sabbatis and WSR summer campouts.

      -Doug

      PS:Website URL is http://t104.us
    • Doug McIntyre
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
        Dear Troop,

        The website has been updated to the schedule and, all currently planned events from the planning meeting, of the new school year. I hope that you all find this very useful.

        - Douglas M
      • Doug McIntyre
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
          T 104

          The website has been updated with pictures of last weeks Court of Honor, and the Stokes camp out.
          The Url of the website is http://t104.us/home or you can go directly to the photo album at http://t104photos.dphoto.com/

          -Douglas M