Reminder for Fanwood Recycling Activity

  • grrhein
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013

      Hope everyone is still enjoying their Summer -

      Just a reminder that this Saturday, August 24 is the Fanwood Recycling Center activity for the Troop, for those that have been away or haven't gotten back to me yet we still need more Scouts for both shifts.

      8:45 - 11A and 10:45 - 1:15.  For those who have already contacted me Thank you and enjoy the rest of your summer and your vacations.

      As always please call me ( or Email, Text, etc.)  with any questions.

      Gail Rhein

      Adult Leader

      Committee Member

      908-403-0835

      Below is a copy of the original Email to refer to:

      Hi Everyone,

      Hope all is well and the Summer has been great for everyone.

      We will be holding our next scheduled Fanwood/Scotch Plains Recycling Center Community Service Fundraiser on Saturday, August 24, 2013, Rain or Shine.

      We will need at least 12 participating Scouts for both shifts in order for this to be a success for the Troop.

      Remember Scouts & Parents, each Scout who participates will have divided up, according to time spent the fund-raising money we are allotted placed in their 10% account.

      The shifts are as follows:

      8:45A - 11A
      and
      10:45A - approx. 1:15P

      You are welcome to choose one shift or both. As this is an outdoor activity and can be messy please dress accordingly - old clothes, sturdy shoes and working gloves, as well as Rain Gear if necessary.

      Each Scout must sign in and out for the time that they are there. For those who have not participated prior there will be instructions given at the beginning of each shift.

      I would appreciate any adults that can hang out for whatever time if possible.

      Call me, Email me or text as to when you will be volunteering and also any questions you may have.

      Thanks

      Gail Rhein
      Adult Leader
      Committee Member