Re: [T-104] Extreme Leadership Extravaganza

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 174 KB
    I got the brochure for this event, which is attached to this email.

    -Mr. McIntyre
  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013
      I also confirmed that the age requirement is 13 and up, not 14 as originally thought.

      -Mr. McIntyre

      On Aug 18, 2013, at 8:33 PM, DAVID W MCINTYRE <david@...> wrote:

      I got the brochure for this event, which is attached to this email.

      -Mr. McIntyre
      <ELE2013FLYER.pdf>

      On Aug 14, 2013, at 9:37 AM, edbumiller@... wrote:

      All,
      Patriots Path Council is running The Extreme Leadership Extravaganza again this year on 9/6/13- 9/8/13. This is a great opportunity for scouts 14 years and older to learn about leadership and have a lot of fun. You have to sign up individually, If you are interested please click on the link below. Let us know if you have any questions.
      Mr. Bumiller

         Extreme Leadership Extravaganza-

      The Extreme Leadership Extravaganza (ELE) is a weekend-long program set up and run by the Youth Executive Committee of Patriot's Path Council. The course is open to youth ages 14-21, Scouts, Venturers, or not! It's a fun-filled weekend!  Great for student councils, Venture crews, troops, or just any person looking for a great time! The ELE offers leadership training along with fun, supervised activities. Our staff is a highly trained group of youth and adults.  Campers will stay in their own tents, on the Camp Somers side of Mount Allamuchy Scout Reservation. Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday breakfast are provided by the staff in the dining hall. Please eat dinner before you arrive Friday night. To register click here: https://scoutingevent.com/?2013ele

    • edb7076
      Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2014
         All,
        Please see below for information on the Council's Extreme Leadership Extravaganza. This is a program run by the council and is recommended for any scout over 14 years and older that wants to learn about leadership and have a great weekend. Several of our scouts have attended in the past and recommend the course. This is  an individual registration so if you would like to attend click on the link below. If you have any questions please email the leaders at t-104-leaders@yahoogroups.com .

        Mr. Bumiller

        REGISTRATION NOW OPEN -- EXTREME LEADERSHIP EXTRAVAGANZA

        o  September 5th-7th

        o   Open to both Scouts and non-Scouters, ages 14-20

        o   New events this year include KNIFE THROWING, TOMAHAWK THROWING, and PAINTBALL!

        o   Will still have popular events such as COPE and ATV DRIVING

        o   The theme this year is ZOMBIES ON MARS!

        o   Did you miss out on something at summer camp this year? Then come to ELE and do it then!

        o   Its only $45 to experience this EXTREME weekend of program and leadership events!!

        o   See the Save the Date flyer that is attached for more information!!

        o   Don't be late to register, the spots are filling up quickly!!

        o   Register here:  https://scoutingevent.com/?2014ELE

        o   See you on Mars!!