Equipment Return

  • edb7076
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      All,
      Please return the equipment you took home from Sabattis tonight at the church at 7:30. If any equipment is broken or missing any parts please attach a note to it explaining what is broken/missing. There will also be a sign in sheet for you to write down what you are returning so we can make sure we get everything back and don't bother you for something you already returned.
      Thanks,
      Ed Bumiller