Grant B- Eagle Scout Project

  • Grant Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2013
      For  all the volunteers that helped me today, thank you so much. We got the hardest part of my project done. Tomorrow instead of meeting at 4:00pm. we are meeting at the Scotch Plains Rescue Squad at 6:00pm. Volunteers should bring work gloves and sunblock. We will be raking, installing weed block fabric, mulch, placing planters and filling them with dirt.
      Thank you,
          Grant Brown

    • Grant Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2013
        Tomorrow we will be painting the garage floor at 10:00am to 12:00pm. Scouts should wear old clothes that they won't care if they get paint on.
      • Grant Brown
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
          Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day of my Eagle Scout Project. At 6:00pm we are installing weather stripping to the two garage bays of the Scotch Plains Rescue Squad. Thank you all for your support. Also can a couple of volunteers bring a hammer and a ladder.