Re: [T-104] summer camp

  • Ed Bumiller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
      The campsite is Mohican.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 7:55 PM, Larry Venick <LVenick@...> wrote:

      What's the name of the campsite?

      Thanks.

      Sent from my 386 Desktop (Windows 3.1)

      On 07/07/13, markemaypo@... wrote:

      Mail can be sent to:
      Name, Troop Number, Campsite Sabattis Adventure Camp
      1745 Sabattis Rd
      Long Lake, NY 12847

      Use this link and all merit badges and prerequisites are listed on page 39

      http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/files/Sabattis%20Summer%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf#page28

      They can tell Mr Sherman at tomorrow's meeting (where we will be packing the trailer for Sabattis)

      Mark Johns

      Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App