Re: [T-104-Leaders] Re: [T-104] summer camp

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2013
      If you already have a saved or printed copy of the 2013 Sabattis Leader's Guide, make sure you have the most recent version, which has "July 1, 2013" on the cover.   A bunch of minor details changed, and I think the MB scheduled changed.

      Mr. Johns' link below is to the newest, correct version.

      -Dave McIntyre

      On Jul 7, 2013, at 12:39 PM, <markemaypo@...> wrote:

      Mail can be sent to:
      Name, Troop Number, Campsite Sabattis Adventure Camp
      1745 Sabattis Rd
      Long Lake, NY 12847

      Use this link and all merit badges and prerequisites are listed on page 39

      http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/files/Sabattis%20Summer%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf#page28

      They can tell Mr Sherman at tomorrow's meeting (where we will be packing the trailer for Sabattis)

      Mark Johns

      Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

      Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

      Cindy

    • Larry Venick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
        What's the name of the campsite?

        Thanks.

        Sent from my 386 Desktop (Windows 3.1)

        On 07/07/13, markemaypo@... wrote:

        Mail can be sent to:
        Name, Troop Number, Campsite Sabattis Adventure Camp
        1745 Sabattis Rd
        Long Lake, NY 12847

        Use this link and all merit badges and prerequisites are listed on page 39

        http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/files/Sabattis%20Summer%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf#page28

        They can tell Mr Sherman at tomorrow's meeting (where we will be packing the trailer for Sabattis)

        Mark Johns

        Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

        Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

        Cindy
      • Ed Bumiller