summer camp

  • Cindy Spadaro
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7 7:53 AM
      Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

      Cindy
    • markemaypo75
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7 9:39 AM

        Mail can be sent to:
        Name, Troop Number, Campsite Sabattis Adventure Camp
        1745 Sabattis Rd
        Long Lake, NY 12847

        Use this link and all merit badges and prerequisites are listed on page 39

        http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/files/Sabattis%20Summer%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf#page28

        They can tell Mr Sherman at tomorrow's meeting (where we will be packing the trailer for Sabattis)

        Mark Johns

        Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

        Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

        Cindy
      • Susan Bonnell

          Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

          Cindy

        • DAVID W MCINTYRE

            Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

            Cindy

          • Larry Venick
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9 4:55 PM
              What's the name of the campsite?

              Thanks.

              Sent from my 386 Desktop (Windows 3.1)

              On 07/07/13, markemaypo@... wrote:

              Mail can be sent to:
              Name, Troop Number, Campsite Sabattis Adventure Camp
              1745 Sabattis Rd
              Long Lake, NY 12847

              Use this link and all merit badges and prerequisites are listed on page 39

              http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/files/Sabattis%20Summer%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf#page28

              They can tell Mr Sherman at tomorrow's meeting (where we will be packing the trailer for Sabattis)

              Mark Johns

              Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

              Just wondering if I missed the email where they sign up for the badges and also the address for sending letters. Thanks

              Cindy
            • Ed Bumiller