Fw: Klondike Last minute Info

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      We are on for tomorrow. Be there by 7:30, don't forget raingear, cup and xtra socks. Also note book, pen or pencil, handbook, compass for each sled. See below for parking info. 7:00 at church to load up sled.

      From: "Grant Van Eck" <gvaneck@...>
      Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:58:52 -0600
      Subject: Klondike Last minute Info

      Hello Scouters,

      At the Klondike registration area we will have patches and Hot Chocolate for Sale.

      The Membership Committee will also have a table set up with materials.

      Camp promotional information will be at the registration table.

      Please make sure to stop by and see what we have.

      PARKING:

      If you could drop gear off at the loop building then park at the Trailside Nature and Science Center lot, it will be open. Then it is a short walk to the loop.

      The front lot at the pavilion has very limited parking. This will fill up quick.

      We can shoulder park around the whole loop as long as the road stays clear for through traffic, “evergreen picnic area” this stretch of road labeled.

      We are all looking forward to seeing our friends at 101.5 FM there too!

      See you tomorrow!!!!!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Grant

      Grant Alexander Van Eck

      District Executive, Watchung Mountain

      Patriots’ Path  Council, Boy Scouts of America
      222 Columbia Turnpike

      Florham Park, NJ 07932

      Office: (973) 765-9322 x250

      Fax: (973) 765-9142