Meeting before Sabbattis?

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      Is there going to be a meeting 7/8 or sometime next week before Sabbattis? How do folks usually pack for it? Large backpack or some sort of plastic bin? When/ where do we meet to pack the trailer & then meet to leave for upstate NY?

      Thanks,
      Pete Mitchell
    • DAVID W MCINTYRE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        We have a meeting next Monday to pack the trailer and go over people's packs.  Bring your packed backpack to be evaluated for content and packing.  Pack like you were going to camp.

        Our camp is around 3/4 of a mile from the bus, so you need a backpack with no more load than you can carry at least that far.  Baggage space on the bus is also quite limited, so,pack as minimally as possible.  Most first year scouts wear less than half of the clothes they bring; the only thing you need lots of are non cotton socks.

        There is a good packing list on the http://t104.us website.

        -Dave McIntyre

        Sent from my iPad